1. Data controller and contact details True Star Real Estate SA., With registered office in via dal Bagn 6, St Moritz, Switzerland collects and processes some personal data concerning you in the context of the services offered by True Star through its traditional channels or through the site www.truestarrealestate.com (hereinafter also just the “Site”). You can contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com or write to us by post by sending a letter to the attention of the Personal Data Protection Officer at True Star Real estate, Via dal Bagn 6, St Moritz, Switzerland. To know your rights, you can consult the “Rights of interested parties” section at the bottom.
2. When does this information apply? If you visit the website www.truestarrealestate.com, or have bought a TRUESTAR REAL ESTATE brand product or have come into contact with Truestar Real Estate, you will find below all the information on the processing of your personal data.
3. Purposes and legal bases of the processing We will process your personal data:
• to fulfill our contractual obligations and, specifically, to allow you to browse and use the services offered through the Site, regardless of whether you are a registered user or not; provide an answer to your requests, even automatically; calculate a quote you requested from us; execute contracts for the purchase and sale of products or assignments for the provision of services; guarantee you the necessary assistance with respect to the products and services purchased.
• on the basis of your consent, to use your personal data for marketing and market research purposes also in order to involve you in additional commercial and promotional initiatives with respect to sending newsletters (to which you can always oppose by opting out) in relation to TRUESTAR REAL ESTATE products, services and / or events, also in partnership with third parties, which will not have access to your data without your explicit consent. The promotional communications that we will send you may include content related to market research and take place by means of e-mails, social networks and telephone contacts with an operator;
• on the basis of the legitimate interests of TRUESTAR REAL ESTATE, to analyze and improve the quality of our products and services (eg product liability, product recall companions, maintenance and guarantee of the quality and originality of the product, etc.); manage insurance risk; ensure the quality of the assistance provided to users; manage the relationship with the distributors of TRUESTAR REAL ESTATE products; manage the events of loss and / or destruction of data and unauthorized access; manage and control our activities internally; disseminate on TRUESTAR REAL ESTATE communication channels the images and videos collected during events held in public (such as, for example, promotional events and trade fairs); perform statistical analysts on the use of services and, where necessary, exercise our rights of action and defense in court. In addition, based on our legitimate interest, we may send you promotional communications about products or services similar to those you have purchased in the past and / or based on the profile information you have provided to us. You can object at any time to the processing aimed at sending promotional material;
• to fulfill any other obligation deriving from applicable legislation or an order of the authority, including accounting and tax obligations and guarantee obligations for the products sold. The provision of your data is always optional, but failure to provide them may make it impossible to proceed with some treatments, such as those strictly related to the fulfillment of a contract or the provision of the services you have requested.
4. Data processed As part of your use of the Site and / or your communications, including telephone, with us, TRUESTAR REAL ESTATE will process the data listed below:
• Data you provide us We will process some of your personal data, including your name and surname, the contact details you have provided us with or used to communicate with us, such as your e-mail address, mail and your telephone number, as well as other information about you that you may have provided to us (e.g. profile information you provided during registration on our site). In some cases, we may process your credit card data only for the time strictly necessary to make a payment.
• Navigation data The computer systems and procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the communication protocols of i Internet. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are processed for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. However, such data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any offense committed against the Site.
5. Categories of recipients of your personal data Your personal data may be known and processed:
• by the distributors of True Star Real Estate or by other parent companies, subsidiaries and / or associates of the Truestar Real Estate group in Italy, in the European Union or to countries outside the European Union (please refer to the following paragraph for concerns international transfers);
• by True Star Real Estate suppliers, such as technology service providers or other financial intermediaries, banks, credit institutions, lenders, centralized IT system managers (centralized risk, anti-fraud, etc.), insurance companies, consultants and freelancers who assist Truestar Real Estate in debt collection and litigation management, subjects who carry out packaging, shipping and delivery services for purchases or who organize the sending of mail and commercial information, as data processors;
• by the personnel of the subjects referred to in the previous points for the sole purpose of carrying out the processing activities for which your data were collected, as persons in charge of processing;
6. International transfers When we transfer your data to third parties residing outside the territory of the European Union, or to countries that do not guarantee an adequate level of privacy protection, we do so after stipulating adequate contractual guarantees provided by the third supplier. , based on the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
7. Data retention period Your personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, no later than 10 (ten) years from the termination of the contract or from the last time in which you contacted Truestar Real Estate (such as, for example, the last time you communicated with us or accessed your private area), unless it is essential to keep them for a longer period and in compliance with applicable legislation.
8. Rights of the interested party You have the right to know what your personal data are being processed. In particular, you are granted the right of access, rectification, cancellation as well as the right to data portability, the right to limit the processing and the right to oppose the processing, where the conditions are met. Furthermore, if the processing is carried out for marketing purposes, or is based on our legitimate interest, you are allowed to object at any time. To obtain more information on the processing of your personal data or exercise your rights, you can contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us by traditional mail by sending a letter to the attention of the Personal Data Protection Officer at via dal Bagn 6, St Moritz, Switzerland. Below we provide you with a brief illustration of the rights that are recognized to you with reference to the processing of your personal data.
• The right of access allows you to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by Truestar Real Estate and, if necessary, to access such data and information relating to them;
• The right of rectification allows you to obtain the modification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to obtain the integration of the data incomplete personal ones;
• The right to cancellation allows you to obtain the cancellation of data concerning you without undue delay (eg when your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected), subject to the exceptions provided for by the law applicable (e.g. when the storage of your data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations applicable to the data controller);
• The right to data portability allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law, to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to Truestar Real Estate in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device. You can transmit this data to another data controller, provided that this right can be recognized in the light of the applicable legislation, and without prejudice to the case in which an injury to the rights and freedoms of others may result; for some services, we have provided automatic portability mechanisms, which you will find in your account.
• The right to limit the processing allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable legislation, to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data. In such cases, Truestar Real Estate may continue to process your data only in certain cases, for example to exercise the right of defense or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
• The right to object to the processing allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable legislation, to object to the processing of your personal data unless there are overriding legitimate reasons, rights or freedoms that allow Truestar Real Estate to continue processing;
In the event that there are reasons connected to your particular situation, you are entitled to object at any time to the processing of your personal data which is based on a legitimate interest of Truestar Real Estate or a third party. In such cases, Truestar Real Estate will cease the processing, unless there are different legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing.
At any time, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if you believe that you have not satisfactorily obtained a response from Truestar Real Estate regarding your rights or if you believe there is a violation of your rights.